SMART AERIAL MONITORING SYSTEM (SAMS)
Easy Aerial's SAMS offers mobile, durable and fully autonomous unmanned aerial monitoring solution
for perimeter security at an affordable cost.
Each SAMS encompasses multiple advanced technologies and patents that are tailored to our clients’ exact needs and requirements. For example, various stationary perimeter security components (cameras, fence detection systems, ground sensors, virtual sensors etc.) can each automatically trigger the Smart Aerial Monitoring System thanks to the artificial intelligence algorithm feature for autonomous activation and engagement.
The SAMS is a turnkey holistic solution and our clients are not required to comply with any pre-integration settings or purchase any components. We deploy and install the Smart Aerial Monitoring System onsite, train our clients to operate the system and provide periodic and on-call maintenance and support services.
We believe that our SAMS will revolutionize the entire perimeter security market due to its fully autonomous capabilities, superior monitoring results, high efficiency and affordability.
Each SAMS consists of the following elements:
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE DRONE THAT CAN CARRY VARIOUS PAYLOADS AND FLY UP TO 50 MINUTES
MOBILE, DURABLE AND SELF-SUSTAINING GROUND STATION THAT CHARGES THE FALCON DRONE AND PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE WEATHER PROTECTION
PROPRIETARY FLEET MANAGER AND COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE THAT DELIVERS BOTH SCHEDULED AND ON-DEMAND MISSIONS AND PROVIDES LIVE HD VIDEO AND MONITORING DATA IN REAL-TIME
LIGHTWEIGHT & HIGH-PERFORMANCE DRONE
- Carries a variety of payloads (cameras, projector lights or speakers) up to 4.4lbs of cargo
- Strong, durable and lightweight carbon fiber frame
- Extended flight-time (up to 45 minutes)
- Perforings scheduled and on-demand monitoring tasks
- Modular – replace payloads without tools
- Fly through fog, rains, snow, and up to 65MPH winds
MOBILE, DURABLE & SELF-SUSTAINING GROUND STATION
- Mobile and robust design
- Comprehensive long-term weather protection
- Autonomous, cable-free electric self-charging technology
- Precision landing mechanism
- Short charging cycle (35-45 minutes)
- Wind and temperature sensors
- Power-grid independent (optional)
- Internal & external cameras
COMMUNICATION & MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- Remotely commands a single drone or an entire fleet
- HD video and monitoring data delivered in real-time
- Secure radio and cellular communication
- Secure web access
- Intuitive user interface
- Quick mission planning and real-time manual mission override
- Smart geofencing tracker
- Multiple payload data, thermal imaging and ability to engage (light, sound)
- Advanced identification features under development
How To Buy
Since the Smart Aerial Monitoring System is a turnkey, holistic and customizable solution, no pre-integration is required. We are operating according to the following business models:
Affordable price that includes deployment on site, training and limited warranty.
Additional maintenance service packages are optional.
“SERVICE LEASING” MODEL
Monthly subscription fee with no minimum commitment.
Various maintenance packages are available.