DRONE IN A BOX
Fully Autonomous Drone-Based Surveillance & Inspections Systems
Our Smart Aerial Monitoring Systems (SAMS) are state-of-the-art drone-in-a-box systems that can fly autonomously either tethered or untethered with autopilot. Drones can be deployed from our lightweight, portable ground stations using any edge device or can be launched autonomously when scheduled or triggered by ground-based sensors.
All systems are manufactured in the US to the highest standards and are already proven and in use in critical locations on four continents. Icaros’ passion for innovation in security drives our design efforts and guarantees that our systems are simple and easy to use.
• Price of turnkey system starts at $85,000 US
• Mobile, durable and self-sustaining ground station that charges drone and provides comprehensive weather protection
• Proprietary fleet manager and communication software that delivers both scheduled and on-demand missions and provides live HD video and monitoring data in real-time
• Fully customizable payload mounting systems
• Extensive portfolio of drones that are lightweight and durable
• Can carry various payloads and fly up to 55 minutes
• Price of complete system starts at $95,000 US
• Tethered version of SAMS
• 300 ft tether line with advanced data-over-power (DOP) technology
• Unlimited flight time with ultimate data security for HD video transfer
• Launch and land from a moving vehicle
• Military grade, rugged & durable, all weather
• Variety Of Payloads
Portable and light weight autonomous tethered drone system with unlimited flight time and unbreachable data connection. Constant eye-in the-sky surveillance for extended periods of time to obtain aerial imagery and situational awareness.
(SAMS - T MINI)